Pages

Blog Archive

Ahad, 24 Julai 2011

asking myself...(oh...)

salam...
I'm always asking myself.....

Why I'm born in this world??
Why I'm live in this world??

For What that I'm live???
For Who that I'm live???

Why I'm always non-stop breathing for a long time while everyday,we always heard for a death...???
Why I'm live in this world peacefully,happily,and cheerfully while the others were poor,sad,and hopefully for a mercy....???

Then,
Why I can READ and WRITE while the Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h. can't do it...but he is OUR ICON???
Why I'm cannot being successful like MY FRIENDS while my parents are RICH and I'm have a many times I can spend...better than playing games and facebooking... ???

Why...Why....and...


WHY???????




I think, the 'stanza' 2 and 3...I knew it...
p/s:haiya....so many pressure ah.........help me to solve it...:'(


-lonelysoliderboynonsense!-

Tiada ulasan:

Leave some comments...:)


ShoutMix chat widget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

around the world who have seen...